DOE approved Tachograph Centre offering a full range of tachograph services to keep your vehicles on the road.
Our range of services includes digital and analogue repair services and calibration. We are also specialise in retrofitting tachographs to smaller vehicles.
The new legislation allowing time to be calculated to the second as oppose to rounding up to the nearest minute, but don’t worry if you only have the old Tachograph, we can retrofit the new one minute rule tachograph to your vehicles.
Our tachograph centre is open 6 days a week even Saturdays to make it even easier for you to find time to bring your vehicles in.
- Digital and analogue tachographs calibrated
- Tachograph repairs carried out
- New tachograph heads supplied and installed
- Gearbox seals replaced
- Speedlimiters checked
For rules on Drivers hours:
- Rules on Driver’s Hours & Tachographs (Goods vehicles)
- Drivers’ Hours & Tachographs Rules(Passenger-carrying vehicles)
Typically goods vehicles with a maximum permissible weight over 3.5 tonnes are required to be fitted with
tachograph recording equipment. This rule also applies to minibuses/buses/coaches with more than 8 passenger
* Information to be used as a guide only – please contact the relevant authority for legalisation confirmation.